RBdigital will be updating their web interface and mobile app starting on Wednesday, September 13 at 8:00pm. This update may take up to eight hours to complete. During this time, service disruptions are expected.
RBdigital Web Updates:
The RBdigital web release will deliver a number of new features, including suggestive search and recommended title lists.
- Suggestive search makes it easier for users to find their favorite titles. Results pop up while users type their search criteria.
- Recommended title lists show suggested titles based on users' favorite genres.
RBdigital Mobile App Updates
The update will correct issues identified by patrons and libraries. The update will also include the following features:
- Suggestive search: results pop up while users type their search criteria.
- Recommended title lists
- Checkout and Download buttons for magazines have been redesigned to make downloading easier.
- An Audiobook Player redesign which includes adjustable playback speed.