NC LIVE Instruction Librarian
NC LIVE seeks to fill the position of Instruction Librarian to lead all aspects of NC LIVE’s statewide instruction program. This program ensures that library professionals across the state are familiar with NC LIVE resources, know how and when to use them, and can effectively integrate them into their local library’s instruction and programming. The person in this role is responsible for developing synchronous and asynchronous online instructional content; delivering in-person instruction sessions to library professionals; promoting the instruction program; and measuring and reporting on the program’s impact. This person may also serve as liaison to an Advisory Committee.
- Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Assess information needs of NC LIVE members.
- Develop asynchronous online tutorials.
- Develop and deliver training sessions virtually and in person to library professionals.
- Promote the instruction program to NC LIVE member libraries.
- Report on key performance indicators like learner success, satisfaction and impact on usage.
- Develop and update NC LIVE documentation.
- Serve as liaison to an Advisory Committee (as needed).
To learn more and apply, visit: https://jobs.ncsu.edu/postings/108537
NC State University is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran. For ADA accommodations, please call (919) 515-3148.
Field Experience Internships
NC LIVE staff occasionally have projects available for field experience students. These projects can be narrowed or focused to relate to students' interest, and may be extended to become part of a masters' paper or project. Please check back with us for future openings.