Dun & Bradstreet has rebranded OneSource as D&B Business Browser. Avention, the maker of OneSource, was sold earlier this year to Dun & Bradstreet by Infogroup (the maker of ReferenceUSA). NC LIVE has updated the name to D&B Business Browser on the NC LIVE website.
The functionality of this resource remains the same, but there have been some additions to the records in D&B Business Browser:
- All records have been matched to Dun & Bradstreet data, with the integration of D-U-N-S Numbers
- Searches can be conducted using D-U-N-S Numbers
- With access to the D&B database, Corporate Linkages have been enhanced
- Corporate hierarchies are based on D&B protocol and structure
- An additional 3,000,000 global corporate records have been added with the intended goal of adding over 100+ million global companies and 80+ million global contacts over time
For more information, please visit the D&B Business Browser Support Portal.
Please contact the NC LIVE Help Desk if you have any questions.