NC LIVE MyiLibrary titles will be migrating to Ebook Central on Wednesday, March 21, 2018.
As you might remember, in July 2017 ordering for MyiLibrary was disabled and moved to LibCentral. The migration on March 21st completes the MyiLibrary transition to Ebook Central.
• Once your titles are migrated to Ebook Central, your MyiLibrary account will no longer be active for you or your patrons.
• Your MyiLibrary URL – and URLs contained in your MARC records – will redirect to Ebook Central through 2021.
Action May be Required:
Remove links to MyiLibrary from your library's website. All MyiLibrary content will now be available in Ebook Central.
Pre-upgrade usage reports and patron bookshelves will not be available after your titles are migrated. If you wish to preserve this data, you can run usage reports and help patrons capture their book notes prior to the migration using the instructions on the MyiLibrary support page. Historic MyiLibrary usage will still be available on the NC LIVE website.
For more information:
• Review the “Consortium Quick Reference Guide” document attached to this email.
• Visit the MyiLibrary support page for an upgrade overview deck, MARC records management documents, instructions on running pre-upgrade usage reports and more.
• Attend a live webinar to learn more about Ebook Central