We at NC LIVE would like to share some important information about our services during the COVID-19 crisis.
· NC LIVE resources remain available to all NC member libraries and associated patrons with internet access.
· Per North Carolina State University guidelines, NC LIVE staff will be working remotely until notified that it is safe to return to the office.
· In-person NC LIVE events in March and April have been cancelled for the safety of staff and attendees. We will await further information before deciding whether or not it is safe to host our Annual Conference on May 18.
· NC LIVE will be creating online promotional materials for public and academic libraries to re-use on their website or via their social media accounts that direct patrons to relevant online resources available via NC LIVE.
· Key initiatives like the roll-out of Carolina Cooperative Library Service and the expansion of our Search Engine Marketing initiative will continue as planned.
NC LIVE is committed to continuing to support the libraries of North Carolina during this difficult time.