Effective March 31st, Chadwyck-Healey literature collections will be available on the ProQuest Platform.
NC LIVE Chadwyck-Healey Collections Include:
- African American Poetry
- American Poetry
- English Poetry
- Faber Poetry Library
- Twentieth-Century African American Poetry
- Twentieth-Century American Poetry
- Twentieth-Century English Poetry
- Cross-search a wealth of relevant literature and multi-disciplinary content including ProQuest journals, Early European Books, Historical Newspapers, Dissertations, archival magazine collections and more.
- Benefit from a modern, responsive interface with additional search functionality and user support.
Dual Access Until August 3
- Individual Alexander Street and Chadwyck-Healey literature collections will be available on the ProQuest Platform in parallel with the corresponding legacy user experience for each respective collection until August 3, 2020. At that time, all bookmarks, links, and MARC records will redirect automatically to the ProQuest Platform.
No Action Required. All links will automatically redirect to the ProQuest Platform on August 3, 2020.
Will these collections be available in Summon and Primo?
- Yes. Currently the collections are available in the NC LIVE Catalog (SV-)
- Once we find out what the database codes are for the new ProQuest platform version of Chadwyck-Healey collections in Summon, NC LIVE will remove the collections from the NC LIVE catalog, and instruct libraries to subscribe to the new database codes in Summon. More information on this coming soon.
More information on the ProQuest Support page.