Promote NC LIVE to your patrons and teach them how to use NC LIVE resources using NC LIVE Shared Materials! The Shared Materials LibGuide contains:
- Printable promotional materials, including bookmarks, rack cards, fliers, and brochures
- Links to order free printed promotional materials from vendors
- Web graphics, including banners and buttons
- Handouts, worksheets, and videos to teach patrons how to use NC LIVE
- LibGuide templates you can import into your system
These materials were created by NC LIVE, member libraries, and vendors for use by all NC LIVE member libraries. Feel free to remix and reuse them in your own promotion and instruction programs!
If you have any questions about promotional or instructional materials, please contact the NC LIVE Help Desk.
Share Your Materials
Do you have similar or remixed materials you'd like to share? Send them to email!
Guidelines for Sharing Materials
- By sending in your promotional and instructional materials, you are giving other libraries permission to copy, customize, reuse, and otherwise be inspired by materials you have created. Feel free to add completed materials or templates.
- Please do not add materials you did not create.
- Please add only relevant materials used to promote NC LIVE-provided resources, NC LIVE websites, or general promotion of digital library resources.
- Take care to remove any elements from the materials that you do not want other libraries to reuse, such as logos or images that only your library has the right to use.
- When possible and appropriate, please send documents in an editable format rather than as a PDF or JPEG. This makes it easier for other libraries to customize and reuse your materials.