A-Z Database List
Are you creating an A-Z Database List in LibGuides? You can use the information in our NC LIVE Databases A to Z List Spreadsheet in your A-Z list import template (see Importing databases from a spreadsheet for instructions).
NC LIVE also offers a LibGuides template for LibGuides v2 that includes all resource links, descriptions and categories for your library to customize. The LibGuide includes a master list of all NC LIVE resources, plus a separate page for each of the resource categories.
By using these LibGuides as a template for your own library's LibGuides, you can add or delete resources, create new category pages, modify database descriptions and, if necessary, add your local proxy prefix.
To copy the content in LibGuides v2, create a new LibGuide, choose to copy content from a Community Guide, and search for this URL:
- These LibGuides are intended to be used as templates for libraries to copy into their own LibGuides accounts. Please do not send your patrons directly to the NC LIVE LibGuides.
- To keep the LibGuides in sync with our website, NC LIVE staff will periodically update the master links, descriptions, and categories.
- Any resource updates are posted on our Library Staff blog as well as our mailing list and social media.
- Please refer to the LibGuides v2 Support pages for assistance, or contact the NC LIVE Help Desk if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
- Has your library created a great LibGuides widget that you'd like to share? Let us know!
See examples and importable LibGuides from members of the NC LIVE community on the Shared Promotional & Instructional Materials LibGuide.