Bring an NC LIVE Librarian to Your Library
An NC LIVE Librarian would love to join you for Staff Development Days, staff meetings, or other staff-focused library events. Our presentations are designed for library staff, and we travel at no cost to you. We are happy to arrange visits around your schedule!
What happens during an outreach visit?
It depends on what library staff are interested in! Just let us know what you'd most like to hear about:
• Discussion of outreach/promotion at your library
• Ideas for promoting NC LIVE
• Discussion of needs/issues at your library
• Presentation of new products or services
• Discussion of upcoming projects at NC LIVE
• Question/Answer sessions
• NC LIVE staffing structure
• NC LIVE help desk
• Committee structure and decision making
• Resources for library staff within the NC LIVE site
• Location specific problems and issues
• NC LIVE web site and database service suggestions
• And so on...
An NC LIVE librarian will travel to visit your library at a time that is convenient for you and your staff.
Schedule a Visit:
Contact us via email or phone 919.513.0451