Updates Coming to Auto Repair Reference Center
We are pleased to announce that, as current subscribers to Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC), all NC LIVE member libraries will soon (in about one week) notice that your ARRC interface has been automatically replaced by the new version announced last spring.
Key features of the updated interface include:
- Intuitive, user-friendly navigation
- Enhanced searching within content collections
- Ability to print/email/save high-quality PDF records
- Increased repair coverage – more than 37,000 vehicles covered
- Expanded, in-depth repair information from the major original equipment manufacturers, including Ford, Honda, and GMC
- On-Board Diagnostics (OBD II) codes with description and troubleshooting information
To learn more about the new Auto Repair Reference Center, sign up to attend one of EBSCO's free online training sessions at http://training.ebsco.com.
To link your patrons through to the Auto Repair Reference Center, you can use the following direct link: http://nclive.org/cgi-bin/nclsm?rsrc=243 (This URL will work for both local and remote patrons.) For a complete list of NC LIVE Direct Links, please visit: http://nclive.org/librarystaff/directlinks