Audio books now available for Mac
We are happy to announce the launch of the Mac-compatible version of the OneClickdigital Media Manager. All Mac users will now have access to the new Mac-compatible OneClickdigital Media Manager, which can be downloaded through Apple's App store. The link to this program is available on the Help/User Tutorial page, and at other locations throughout the OneClickdigital site. The Mac Media Manager will allow Mac users (with OS versions Snow Leopard, Lion, and higher) to install the Media Manager on their computers, giving them access to your library's entire audiobook collection.
In addition, Recorded Books has made some other enhancements behind the scenes that will significantly improve the speed of the OneClickdigital site. Be on the lookout for the OneClickdigital iPhone app, which is coming soon. We’ll let you know as soon as it is available.
Quick Steps for Mac Users:
- Go to the OneClick Audio Books site
- Login to NC LIVE if prompted
- In the upper-right corner of the OneClick website, click "Create New Account"
- Fill out all the fields and click "Submit" - You might want to write down your username and password because you'll need them again in Step 7. Make sure to mark that you are using a Mac, and check the button for
- Browse or Search to select a book to check-out. Choose anything that says "Checkout now!" If you do not see the "Checkout now" option, then you may place a hold for the book.
- Download the OneClick Media Manager for Macs.
- Open the OneClick Media Manager on your computer.
- Sign-in using the same username and password information you created in Step 4.
- The OneClick Media Manager will prompt you to choose your library - from a drop-down.
- Once you're logged in to the Media Manager, you should be able to see any books you have chosen to check out. From the Media Manager you can listen to the book, or transfer it to a device.